Thu, 14 Jul|
More details about Laughology can be found at www.laughology.co.uk You can contact me on Stephanie@laughology.co.uk
Time & Location
14 Jul 2022, 13:00 – 14:30
About the Event
Helps highlight and inform men and women about the real challenges and myths about the female menopause.
• Understanding of the menopause and challenges around it
• The science and neuroscience of the brain and body changes during menopause
• The myths and facts about the menopause
• Practical solutions to help yourself and others
• An introduction to FLIP It thinking – on how to cope and think better (additional in two-hour webinars only)
We have worked on various public health messages from obesity to long term illness, sex education and bereavement as well as delivering in the private sector on taboo and challenging subjects such as racism, unconscious bias, sexism and ageism. Our expertise is delivering taboo and sensitive subjects in an engaging and fun way and making science based information simple. Our unique approach involves audiences in interactive exercises and opens minds, allowing conversations to flow, questions to be asked and opinions to be challenged in a safe and open forum.
how we think we can help Cheat sheets
• Menopause awareness – gaining a better understanding
• Menopause awareness – A guide for managers
• An Introduction to FLIP it thinking for resilience and positive thinking
Manager session What we understand so far and how we think we can help – 90 minute virtual workshop
• Session one: menopause awareness – presenting and talk to groups about the menopause. Learning content and how to facilitate positive discussion
• Session two: Menopause talking groups: How to facilitate conversations and support managers, teams and individuals when and how support is needed.
• These sessions are designed with resources to help menopause champions support groups and individuals ongoing.