Thu, 11 Aug|
CQC Tutorial 2 - Understanding the safe key question
CQC Tutorial 2 - Understanding the Safe key question
Time & Location
11 Aug 2022, 13:00 – 14:00
About the Event
This course will focus on the Safe key question, explaining
how organisations can demonstrate to CQC that they
are compliant with the six key lines of enquiry (KLOEs)
associated with this key question:
• How do systems, processes and practices keep people safe and safeguarded from abuse?
• How are risks to people assessed, and their safety monitored and managed so that they are supported to stay safe?
• Do staff have all the information they need to deliver safe care and treatment to people?
• How does the provider ensure the proper and safe use of medicines where the service is responsible?
• What is the track record on safety?
• Are lessons learned and improvements made when things go wrong?